Hi, I’m Todd Hibbs.
I like to build software either on my own or as part of a team. I have worked on many projects as both a developer and program manager/product owner. Here are a few of the interesting things I’ve worked on:
- eCommerce Platforms
- InfoButton implementations for exposing search results to an EMR (Electronic Medical Records) such as GE Centricity
- search engine for medical data using ElasticSearch
- large scale web project used by hundreds of thousands of volunteers in 20+ countries
- development of clinical quality measures (eCQMs) for Meaningful Use initiatives by CMS (medicare)
- portal to support adding content to XBox Live. Microsoft processed nearly $1 billion dollars per year through this system
- Adeo Realty web platform that hosted tens of thousands of real estate listings
- Windows Hardware Online portal for testing and digitally signing 3rd party drivers for inclusion in the Windows Logo program
Here are the main technologies I work with most frequently, though I have worked with many others systems and tool:
- NodeJS/Grunt/Gulp/Webpack, etc
- SQL Server
- Gherkin (for defining business requirements)
Have a project I might be able to help with? Contact Me!
About RainyDay Labs PodcastThe RainyDay Labs podcast is based on Sequoia Capital's elements of enduring companies. It highlights how existing businesses apply these same principles to grow and prosper.