Hi, I’m Todd Hibbs.
I love to build software both on my own and as part of a team. I have worked on many projects as both a developer and program manager/product owner. Here are a few of the interesting things I’ve worked on:
- eCommerce Platforms
- InfoButton implementations for exposing search results to an EMR (Electronic Medical Records) such as GE Centricity
- search engine for medical data using ElasticSearch
- large scale web project used by hundreds of thousands of volunteers in 20+ countries
- development of clinical quality measures (eCQMs) for Meaningful Use initiatives by CMS (medicare)
- portal to support adding content to XBox Live. Microsoft processed nearly $1 billion dollars per year through this system
- Adeo Realty web platform that hosted tens of thousands of real estate listings
- Windows Hardware Online portal for testing and digitally signing 3rd party drivers for inclusion in the Windows Logo program
Here are the main technologies I work with most frequently, though I have worked with many others systems and tool:
- NodeJS/Grunt/Gulp/Webpack, etc
- SQL Server
- Gherkin (for defining business requirements)
Have a project I might be able to help with? Contact Me!